Waycross-Online.com
See "Ware County High School" and other entries in our picture gallery of Waycross, Ware County, Georgia.
visit townjester.com for other city sites
Send this page to a friend mail
Bookmark this page bookmark

Ware County High School, 700 Victory Drive
Waycross, GA 31503-8856 Phone Number: (912) 287-2351

Grades 9 through 12, approx. number of students: 1500, Teachers: approx. 100

Reader Comments

disappointed
Posted 1/25/2005 12:12:45 PM by Lynn

Someone who is searching for Waycross info will surely find this website. I don't know who took the pictures found here - but they have the opposite effect you're probably hoping for. I'm sure your town is beautiful - but the pictures make it look "po-dunk", for lack of a better word. If you want newcomers, or potential newcomers, to see the town and WANT to relocate there, why don't you hire someone who knows a little something about marketing to take the pictures - or at least preview them before adding them to your site.
Again, I'm sure the town is lovely. This is just a friendly suggestion.

you suckXD
Posted 2/26/2005 1:23:23 AM by Animefan

get a better school you freaking gayferXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving
Posted 7/16/2005 12:15:59 PM by Colorado

Thank you for putting some pictures up. And thank you for showing things as they are and not as others would like to see them. I wouldn't want to be "surprised" when I get there!
I am looking for some school information, though, since I need to enroll my child in the next couple of weeks. My suggestion would not be to show DIFFERENT, but to show MORE--and add some info for parents regarding school performance, etc. Perhaps when I get there, I can offer some hands-on assistance. Blessings to you.

I look forward to be a part of the growing community. Waycross has come a long way, and people with a positive approach can help it continue in that vein.

o ma goodness
Posted 8/30/2005 6:15:00 PM by sonny boy

Don't feel bad that you took a of the topic picture it was kinda gay but thats ok no offense to the photographer next time please take a picture that mathches with the title WARE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!

RUDE LITTLE PEOPLE
Posted 8/30/2005 6:17:07 PM by sonny boy

Dont say the picture is gay it's very beautiful SIKE!!!!!!but still at least he or she tried their hardest i guess

What is going on
Posted 9/22/2006 12:22:11 PM by Tiffany

To the person that said get another shool. It's not about the way the school looks it about the education that is presented to the students that attend. I attend this school my 9th and 10th grade year and transfered to a high school that looks like a college campus(HErnando High School) and I feel that I was receiving a better education there at WCHS. THe teachers are more available and it is not consider a failing school (anything below a C is falling) like the one I attend. Now I have to work Twice at hard to get into a college and the grad test here is like a elementry assestment test. Once again it's not about the looks its about what's inside.