Waycross-Online.com
View "Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses" in Waycross, GA and other entries in our city photo gallery.
visit townjester.com for other city sites
Send this page to a friend mail
Bookmark this page bookmark

Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses

Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses

Reader Comments

l like hearing about us,l am one of Jehovah's Witnesses
Posted 2/28/2005 12:22:25 PM by Chinomso Ezra Okonkwo

l like hearing about us,l am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and l am also always happy to see it kingdom hall in anyway l am going to.it make's me happy always.

l like hearing about us,l am one of Jehovah's Witnesses
Posted 2/28/2005 12:24:54 PM by Chinomso Ezra Okonkwo

where to find a hall in Jacksonville, Florida
Posted 3/3/2005 9:50:46 AM by Deborah

I will be going to Jackson,flordia on March 23, for a few days and i would like to attend the memorial at a congregation nearby. Please inform em where i can find one.

beautifull
Posted 6/8/2005 12:24:34 PM by andre

Beautifull site from the kingdom halls. I'm one of Jehovah witnesses in The Netherlands.

May Jehovah Bless you

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses
Posted 6/20/2005 7:19:37 AM by SIBU

Your kingdom Hall represents Jehovah's Name well
from
South Africa

love to hear about us
Posted 9/10/2005 11:50:42 PM by nana

Hi, i am a sis from indonesia. Love to hear about us which is in different countries. Email me at : sweetpineapple_er@yahoo.com
May Jah bless you all! -Psalm 133:1-

I LIKE TO MEET ALL THE JEHOVAH' WITNESSES IN THE WORLD, BECAUSE THIS IS WAY,THAT I FEEL HAPPY IN MY LIFE, AND I WANT KNOW MORE..
Posted 9/22/2005 11:25:27 PM by Jenilyn Dongiapon Bantayan

HI... I'M THE ONE MEMBER OF JEHOVA'H WITNESSES IN PHILLIPINES, IN A SIDE OF DAVAO.
WE REMEMBER ALWAYS, THAT JEHOVA'H GOD IS CREATOR
SO WE OFFER MORE LOVE'S AND TRUST..

The correct address of a kingdom Hall in Jackson, Florida
Posted 3/25/2007 4:35:49 PM by Lydia Ibarra

I would like to visit the brothers in Jacksonville, I am planning to move out of Texas. I look forward in meeting my brothers and sisters. I would like to visit one of your beautiful congregations in Jacksonville Florida. I need a the correct address to mapquest it. your spiritual sister Lydia Ibarra in Texas

Locating Witnesses in NL
Posted 3/27/2007 4:31:33 AM by Zipporah

Hello,
I'm visiting Ede, Netherlands for a short while. Could someone give me the address of the Kingdom hall in either Ede / Barneveld (Netherlands)?

Need to know how to get ahold of an elder
Posted 12/27/2007 5:53:32 PM by Patty Coast

I write to people who have loved ones who have died. I got a response from a man in prison in Brocton, NY who had a child die recently at only 3 mos. old. I wanted to get information about him to an elder close to the prison so he can call on him. He has many questions. Should I just call the local kingdom hall or is there a way to get an address for an elder other than making a phone call? Thanks for your help.

about us
Posted 1/1/2008 12:59:58 PM by jehova's wittness

iam a jehovah's witness and i was recently bautizied i attend a spanoish congregicion and all who are reading this

May jehovah bless u

about us
Posted 1/1/2008 1:02:07 PM by jehova's wittness

iam a jehovah's witness and i was recently bautizied i attend a spanish congregicion and all who are reading this

May jehovah bless u

A sister from Indonesia
Posted 3/17/2008 12:38:48 AM by Erna

I'm looking for bros/sis' from an0ther congregation:-)